1. Make your bed every day. This settles the energies in the bedroom and the good energies affect the rest of the house.
2. Go for a walk outside and connect with earth. Notice the trees around you. Trees are a wonderful example their roots firmly planted and their branches reaching high.
3. Clean up your kitchen every day. Having a clean and orderly kitchen calms the part of the house most associated with nurturance and comfort, also calming you.
4. Have morning and evening routines that are made up of activities of self-care, like bathing, exercising, tending to pets.
5. Make yourself aware of your tasks e.g. sort your mail daily.
6. Keep paper in no more than two main locations, for example, the kitchen and the home office. Avoid allowing paper to spread throughout the house. When it spreads, its negative energy radiates whatever area it is in.
7. Maintain order by putting things away all the time. Avoid the temptation to just drop things. When items are just dropped they have a negative, chaotic energy.
8. Do at least one 5 minute cleanup per day. Either start or end your day with a quick cleanup. Put things away, move things to the part of the house where they belong straighten your papers, throw out trash.
Being grounded is important so you can face your life instead of running from it. And ironically, being properly grounded can help you reach higher spiritual frequencies. Think of it like securing your energy here while the rest of you explores another frontier; it’s easy to find your way back if you are grounded. For tips on accessing your intuition and how to ground yourself why not attend a workshop?
How do you ground yourself? Do you have any grounding tips? I would love to hear them.