Being empowered by your divorce does not mean that you try and become powerful, or over powering or heaven forbid, controlling. It does not mean that you become a nasty or vindictive person. It is quite the opposite really.
My Top 9 Tips on How To Be Empowered By Your Divorce
Being empowered by your divorce means :
1. You choose not to have a pity party
2. You choose to become a better version of you and not a bitter one
3. You make choices that are proactive rather than reactive
4. You choose to look at your marriage as having served a purpose and be grateful for all the good it bought you
5. You choose to look forward rather than dwell in the past
6. You choose to learn the lessons it taught you
7. You learn to forgive your ex
8. You learn to let go and
9. You choose every day to be happy
Maybe that person will read this blog, and maybe they wont. Maybe you now have a better idea what being empowered by your divorce really means.
What will you choose?
What's next ... let's talk about the rules of divorce.
See you on the flip side, Ren
Blog written by:
The Divorce Go to Girl